The school curriculum is reinforced through use of the Internet and educational software. Students have regular access to a modern computer lab facility as well as technologically-enhanced classrooms and resource centers.
Classrooms are equipped with at least three networked computers, providing safe/protected access to the Internet.
- Every 5th- 8th grade student has their own laptop.
- Primary grade students receive weekly instruction in our computer lab.
- Middle school students receive daily instruction pertaining to technology or Project Based Learning which reinforces topics they learning about in other subject areas.
- Additional self-paced learning technology promotes independent study and tailored reinforcement with immediate feedback. These programs also allow our students to access them at home and enable their parents to be involved. The programs include: Study Island, Reading Eggs, and Spelling City
- Smart boards and projectors are installed in all K-8th Grade classrooms and used in daily instruction.